Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Heading out of PICU!

Hopefully anyway. we are still just waiting on a room. Then hopefully we can head to general peds floor and get focused on heading home. She started some j tube feedings. only at 10ml/hr right now. They are taking it slow and increasing it every 6 hours. so hopefully, she tolerates well and she can get off the tpn.

The doctors are STILL unsure of what happened.  I can explain my thoughts more on that some other time. for now, back to Quinn in the hospital. She's probably sleeping, but still, I want to be with her when they decide to move her. Hoping we can maybe request a wagon ride to the new floor! that would be nice.

I personally E-mailed dr. B in CHLA about her records, because they are STILL in review, and then i was told it would take many, many months to get an appointmetn with him, but I emailed him about our hospital stay and hopefully, that might get things moving along faster for us. Crossing fingers, at this point,  I think it's pretty obvious what Quinn's Diagnosis is and I want a solid confirmation. I never want to see Quinn get that sick ever again.

No comments: