Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Nothing in this world that is worth having comes easy." I heard this saying today and it hit me kinda hard. I often wonder why the Better Being would give me a child like Quinn, one who loves to eat, but whose stomach simply does not allow it. One who must go through so much pain and suffering. why would He let me watch her endure so much torture? Why would he make me have to walk this road alone for so long with her? "Nothing in this world that is worth having comes easy."

Quinn is tolerating her J-tube feedings much better. She's lost a lot of weight and looks really skinny. I'm trying to bulk her up. Though we are still dealing with distension... yes, STILL, it seems much better if I only give her very teeny tiny portions throughout the day of oral feeds. She's being a trooper about it. Here's some pictures.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Always so pretty! Give her a hug for me!